Wednesday, March 10, 2010

You Want a Piece of Me?

Below is a video (does it work, does it work?) of an example of some very bad mothering on my part: Leify eating Doritos while singing his version of Britney Spear's "Piece of Me" - one of my workout songs. He's never actually heard the song, he just hears me singing it while I am listening to my ipod. Her version says, "You want a piece of me?" in an angry tone while Leif's version is a sing-songy, "You want a piece of Leify?" over and over and over. Normally, he sings more clearly, but the excitement of being on video and the cheese Doritos being stuffed in to his mouth make him a little mumbly. Enjoy!

4 comments:

  1. Yes, please, I'll take the part between his ear and his shoulder. What a darling! I don't know the song (thank goodness!) but his version must be scores better.

    Does this mean there might be more videos in our future?

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1. Thanks for video (finally).
    2. Leif is super cute
    3. Good for you for working out!
    4. You have Britney Spears on your ipod? Wouln't of thunk it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hopefully, there will be more videos in the future. That all depends, really, on how Leify takes to it (he's been far too shy to date!)

    And yes, I have Britney Spears on my ipod. I really can't believe that I'm admitting this to the general public, BUT, in my defense, she has has really good workout music. I take what I can get! My musical tastes know no bounds - and that can be a good thing, or in this case, a bad thing! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, I'm just not sure where to start! A) he's adorable, B) he's so beautiful C) he's a cutie full of charms, D) he's delightful and Oh. Was I getting sidetracked there? Anywho, he is adorable singing about a piece of Leify :) and WHAT IN THE HECK? Britney Spears? I AM APPALLED. (Hey, I know it's on mine but not for me doggonit! :D ) I would not call that musical taste. But then, I do have Anna Moo and Avril Lavigne on mine... Heehee

    ReplyDelete