
These are the photos that made the cut for the Christmas cards – I’m posting them here because each person only got a few, and I thought it would be fun to have them all together. See? Isn’t this fun? Anyway, here they are. The above one the printer printed on B&W paper, so it lost the slight color you can see here, which I thought made it even more magical, but oh well.
The one on the left was a fluke – it isn’t edited at all!
By the Christmas tree – you can see on the tree where he decorated – all the ornaments are clumped together at Leify height! He redecorated the tree around 50 times a day. :)
I did some of the pictures in color – some in sepia. That last one is my favorite!
:)
Such good shots! You have a knack for capturing the real part of a person in photos. I think the last is my favorite too. So sweet.
ReplyDeleteThat stinks that the Harmon's printed the top one out in B&W...it really is nice with the touch of color. And the last one is my fave too! Did you use picnic?
ReplyDeleteYup.
ReplyDelete