SuperLeif!
Happy Halloween! We had a lovely evening out about town with Leify, who was a Superhero for Halloween. I didn't tell him it was Halloween until the last minute because he had been running a temperature yesterday. Today, though, his temperature and any fatigue was gone, so I was comfortable taking him out for fun.
When he put on his costume, I told him he was a Superhero, but he shook his head, "No, Mommy. I'm just Leify." So, of course, I smothered him in kisses. :)
His costume is actually jammies that I bought for him - they're the fuzzy footed kind, since I thought it would be cold (boy, was I wrong!)
Aunt 2p gave him the cape for his birthday earlier this month, and the shoes are acutally slippers that I bought for the impending cold season. I bought the red kind so they'd work with his jammies for Halloween - they have a little bit of sole so that he wouldn't be padding around town with barely covered feet. I bought everything a little large so he would have room to grow in it - Hopefully he'll have at least another year of his SuperLeif costume to play in around the house, and of course, sleep in! The shoes were particularly big, so he looks like bigfoot...his poor little foot was swimming in the size 12 slipper! But still, he pulled it off marvelously (I'm a bit biased in my opinion, I know) and had a great time tonight. And I'm just happy that he gets to keep wearing his costume for play for a long time at home.
So, below are some photos I took tonight (sadly, the only photos I've taken this week!)
Enjoy!
And Happy Halloween! Aaa-O0000oooo0000!

Aw, his costume turned out beautifully! Good job, yo. I can't believe he got french fries and fried chicken for treats from people. Those Cedar Key peeps are strange!
ReplyDelete